The ideal candidate for a dental assistant career is someone who is caring and wants to help others, pays attention to details, is able to follow specific procedures, and enjoys interacting with other people.
The wide range of responsibilities means dental assistants must have a variety of skills and be constantly learning and improving as the dental industry evolves.
So why should you become a dental assistant instead of choosing a different profession? Here are a few reasons why:
- Easy Certification
- Great Pay
- Insurance Benefits (vary based on the practice)
- Paid Vacations (based on practice policies)
- Professional Work Environment
- High Demand for Dental Assistants
- Great Advancement Opportunities