STUDENT COMPLAINT POLICY (TAC 807.301)
- This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC)
- The TWC-assigned school number is: S0872.
- The school’s programs are approved by TWC.
- Students must address their concerns about the school or an educational program by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
- Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a formal complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC.
- Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.